Engine Kits for Cummins ISX engines
· Induction hardened cylinder liners for reducing bore wear.
· Forged alloy steel pistons for superior strength.
· Graphite skirt coating on the piston for improved seizure resistance.
· CNC turned piston to precise tolerances.
· Piston pins are hardened and tempered for improved strength and wear resistance.
· Piston rings made from alloy cast iron or steel where required.
· Piston rings are coated on ring faces with wear resistant materials for extended wear characteristics.
· Oil control rings designed with precise tangential tension for proper oil control.
· Tri-metal construction rod and main bearings for durability.
· Multiple steel layer graphite composite head gasket with high temperature seals.
· Head gasket feature a “floating” fire rings to provide complete bore seal.
· OEM gasket materials used throughout for leak free durability
· Standard engine kit components include:
· Cylinder Kits
· Connecting Rod Bearings Main Bearing Set
· Upper Gasket Set
· Lower Gasket Set